Saturday 9 December 2017

Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes - Pink Gem Challenge Blogspot.

Good Morning Gemsters, this will be our last Challenge for Pink Gem Challenge Blogspot until the New Year and we wont be commenting on your cards as it gives us time to spent with the family so I hope you understand and we want to wish you and everyone a very Happy Christmas.
Anyway the theme over on the Pink Gem Designs Challenge Blogspot is


Anything Goes 
and Janet has created some gorgeous images that are just right for this Challenge and for my card my image is really cute to.
But before I show you what I have been up to, I must let you know who is sponsoring us and that is Janet Roberts of Pink Gem Designs go and visit the Pink Gem Designs website and see for yourself
 
what beautiful and stunning images and papers that she creates for you to play with and create cards with.
And here is the card I created for it, it reminds me of the Conga 


This merry bunch of snowman are titled "Snowman Trio" and you will find them here, I printed the image onto white card then used my copic pens to colour them, afterwards I cut them out with my rotatrim and mounted it onto a piece of blue card. The sentiment is a stamp from my stash and has been treated in the same way as the image, but before I mounted both of the I have stuck glitter all around the edge to make it feel more snowy.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card and the papers I have used are from the "Small Snowflake" digi paper set and you will find them here, then around one end I have wrapped a piece of ribbon and attach it to the back of my first mount. The image was then placed towards the top with the sentiment below in the right hand corner.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hope that you will pay a visit to the Pink Gem Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented design Teams have created for your inspiration and hopefully you will want to take part in our Anything Goes Challenge.
We will be back with a new Challenge on 6th January with a brand new Challenge, so I want to wish you a very Happy Christmas and a brilliant New Year.
This Card will be entered in the following Challenges:- 

7 comments:

AlisonC said...

What fun and cheerful snowmen. They do look as though they are having fun at a party! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Furrbster said...

These snowmen look like they are having loads of fun!

Hugz Tinz

sheezym said...

very funny card just right for the children

Doris Klein said...

OMG.. what an amazing and fun winter creation. Super cute image! I love it!!!

Wish you a happy merry christmas!

Thanks for playing along with our ITD’s Creative Playground Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#12 – End of the year)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

Andreja said...

What a beautiful festive card you made :-)) I like yours Snowmens.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown, Andreja DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! CREATIVE PLAYGROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a sweet sweet card! I agree about the conga line! Perfect image choice for our Christmas theme, thanks for joining us at Imagine That!!