Thursday 1 September 2016

ABC Challenges - "O is for Open"

Good Morning Crafters, well again we have reached a new month and its only 4 months to Xmas I hope you have started those cards or you are going to find that rush at the end exhausting, luckily I started mine back in January so Im hope I wont need to make to many more but you never know I probably will find Im short when I come to write them up.
Todays Challenge over on ABC Challenge Blogspot is "O is for Open" and I guess this is a fancy way of saying its a Anything Goes one, and we have been lucky to have Connie Fong to sponsor us this time, and her images are just stunning




And I already had a few of her images and I chose to use this gorgeous one

She is called "Leilanie" and you will find her here, I printed her onto white card before colouring her with my copic pens, afterwards I used my Nestabilitie die to cut her out and used a fancy one for her mount. The sentiment is one from my stash and I have used a fancy one for the mount from the same die set as the image.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card and the first mount is of blue card and the papers are from Nitwits "Daffodil Joy" and I have used five papers from the set and layered them up as shown in the photo, I used a Martha Stewart border punch on two of the papers. I then placed my mounted image in the middle with the sentiment in the bottom left hand corner. And to finish of I have used nuvo blue in three of the corners.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hope
will pay a visit to the  and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration in this "O is for Open" Challenge.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Ooooo . . . she IS gorgeous!! Love the color combo you used and the dies are fabulous for this image. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Cheri said...

Stunning card and coloring! Another fabulous entry in our ATG challenge at The House That Stamps Built. Thank you for playing.

Patti J said...

Wow! What a pretty card!!! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built

Furrbster said...

Loving the muted colour scheme you have used alongside this image - it is just perfect.

Thank you for sharing this with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz DT

Glittered Paws said...

Such a pretty card and the dies totally make this card. Great job on your coloring. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built. Shirley H.

Laurie Unger said...

Your coloring on this is fantastic. Thanks for joining us over at The House That Stamps Built.

Amy Cohen said...

Beautiful work- I adore the design and your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Amy-DT

Patty Sue 2 said...

Shirley, I am in awe of this lovely card. Your coloring is fabulous and the soft beautiful colors are beautiful. You totally amaze me and I always look forward to seeing your next creation. Happy Anniversary and I promise to get better about visiting your blog. It has been a hectic year and I for one will be glad to see it behind us.

Jenny Marples said...

Such a pretty card so beautifully coloured Shirley. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

ELE said...

Wonderful card! Your colouring is just lovely.
I <3 so much
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment Challange.
creativEle (DT)