Sunday 27 April 2014

A Card with the latest image from Pink Gem

Janet of Pink Gem Designs is one of the most generous people I know being on one of her Design Teams gives you the chance to play with all her gorgeous images and this one is one of the latest its title is "Chloe in a Apple Tree" and you will find them here, and I printed her onto white card.
I then coloured her with my copic pens and cut her out with my Nestabilitie Dies, I have used a larger one for the mount which is out of green card. The base card is a 7"x 7" white card and this is because is its a rather large stamp and I felt it would show better on a larger card.
The first mount is green card and the papers are from again Pink Gem and this set is called "Spring Time" and you will find them here. I have used four of the papers and layered them across the card by using a Tonic border punch on the edges, I used the colours from my mounted image to pick the papers that worked with it the best.
I then layed my mounted image in the center and the sentiment is in the bottom right hand corner, and with the left over papers from the same design set I have used the Daisy die from Die-namics and punched out several sets and with my large ball embossing ball created the flowers that have been layered up in the bottom left hand corner, these were stuck in several layers and stuck to the card with silicone glue and punched leaves.
And to finish of I have used several pale green pearls in the other three corners just to balance it out.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/
http://ditziedigidesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/

19 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Shirley, love the cute image and how you coloured her x

Mojca said...

Waw such lovely green colour and what a cute image. Hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shirley. You have coloured Chloe so beautifully, I love the papers and such pretty detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Sooooo gorgeous Shirley, love your fab colouring and beautiful design.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the new image!
Helen x

Angela Westland Australia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Westland Australia said...

Absolutely love your card, you have done a fabulous job, Love your coloring. I use Copics myself. Very well done!

Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody you can enter 3 projects each monthly challenge - the very best of luck! Ange DT xxoo

I have joined your blog today and would love you to join my as well to go in the draw for a beautiful Sherri Ann Baldy frame die. Once I reach 200 followers I will choose a winner by random numerator.I already have 190 followers so not long to go - only 10 more followers before I draw the lucky winner.

Happy Crafting! Ange xxoo

http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

brenda said...

What a super creation Shirley and great use of your Dies and Punches, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Shirley, I love your design and the adorable image.
Kevin xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi teamie, gorgeous card, lovely Springtime colours, very pretty card x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Shirley, this is such a gorgeous image and you have coloured her beautifully.
Pauline
x

pinky said...

This is really pretty Shirley! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Anne said...

Wonderful image, love the colors and flowers. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love how you angled the paper lace trim and the beautiful colors you used. This is such a cute image and you have (as usual) colored her to perfection!

Unknown said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place.. Hugz Jules x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

What a cute Image, and lovely papers . Thanks for sharing at Come and Get It
Cindy DT

Meighan Wheller said...

Wow - love your card Shirley. An adorable image and love the layout. A perfect card for our challenge at Come and Get It. Thanks for sharing with us and we hope that you join us again soon. Meighan DT

rachel said...

such a pretty card - gorgeous image and layout - thanks for joining us at that craft place. Hugs rachel xx

Bad Kitty said...

lovely cute card