Wednesday 15 August 2012

Challenge #77 for The Paper Shelter "Clean and Simple"

Good Morning Crafters, this post has been scheduled as I have my two grandsons staying with me at the moment and Im banned from my craft room and Im having to use my hubbys computer to write up the Challenge, just hope it all goes to plan. Im also hoping we have some lovely weather this coming Saturday as my eldest grandson is due to get married, I hope you will keep your fingers crossed for me.
Anyway todays card has been created for the new Challenge "Clean and Simple" but before I show you the card I want to let you know who our very generous and talented sponsers are, and they are Veronica and Pedro from The Paper Shelter and they are offering you a prize of $20.
to spend on the website, but this is providing you have used one of their products on your cards, but even if you havent they will still give you three digi's of your own choice. I want to tell you that their products are extremely good value and are being updated all the time, so each time you visit you will find new images and papers on there.
And now here is my card for this Challenge
and for my image I have used "Funny Sunflower" and you will find it here, Ive printed it onto white card then used my copic pens to colour it, and afterwards I cut it out with my rotatrim and mounted it onto a piece of white pearlescent card.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of white pearlescent card thats been run through the cuttlebug and a large daisy embossing folder, then around the middle I have put a white organza ribbon thats been attached to the back of the first mount.
The mounted image was then positioned in the middle and the sentiment which is one from my stash has been positioned in the bottom right hand corner.
Now that youve seen my card I do hope that you will go and visit The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you also will want to take part in this "Clean and Simple" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous Shirley, love the image and the pretty embossed background x

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card Shirley,love the image...fab papers.xxx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Shirley, fab image and the embossing looks so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Eileen said...

This really does follow this weeks theme so well. Love the image and perfectly coloured. Beautiful
Eileen x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous CAS card, I love the embossing, very pretty
hugs julie P

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Shirly love the colours and your gorgeous design.
Hugs Linda

heidy said...

What a great card Shirley!!!
XXX Heidy

Anonymous said...

a card with sunshine in it
Hugs
Elma

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Shirley.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shirley this is beautiful I love that sunshine image the white embossed background is perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Shirley, love the cute flower.
luv
Debby

Laura said...

Hi dear how are you , as always your blog wonderful,Hugs Laura

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a fabulous Sunflower Shirley - really brightens up a dull day (it's pouring down here)!! Fabulous colouring and embossing - LOVE it!

Have a wonderful time at your Grandson's wedding - sunshine is forecast for the weekend - yaaay!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Patricia St Martin said...

Thought I would stop by and see how you are doing. This card is just adorable. Wonderful idea to emboss the card and just love the layers of white. Love all the colors it is so much like summer and you colored it so beautifully.
Hugs, Patricia

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used…

Hugs
Judith

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is stunning, so love what you have done here a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x