Sunday 16 January 2011

Love Blog Award

I have received this award from fellow blogging buddy Lorraine of http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com/
Thank you Lorraine so much for passing this award onto me.
Here are the conditions for the award
You have been TAGGED & want to participate?
Create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.
You should also blog the person link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.
You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.
Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.
Gosh this is the part that I find difficult and that is choosing who to pass this onto as I love you all but as I have to follow the rules I have chosen the following
This to thank these lovely ladies for all their help, because just lately Ive been having a bit of a rough time and these dear ladies have been so supportive and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart.
I also have been given several Blog with Attitude Awards by some of my lovely loyal followers and Ive been rather lapse in passing them onto you, so I want to say if youve not already been given these Awards please and I mean PLEASE take them for your blog as I really hate to pick people to give them to, as I want all of you to feel that Ive given it to you personnally.

And the last Award Id like to give to all of those new Bloggers who have only been running for less than a year as I feel we all need to be encouraged and this is for you.
Thank you all for being such wonderful and loyal followers and I think you all should be able to go away with at least one of these Awards, go and enjoy.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Shirley congrats on your award you deserve them ALL &&&& more congrats on your awesome Totally Tilda chall win this wk..

smiles Christine xx

Rach said...

Thank you so much Shirley, you are a sweetheart.xxx

Elaine said...

Thank you Shirley for thinking of me, I'm going to go and post it on my blog now.

Love and hugs
Elaine xxx

Stef H said...

good show! you deserve all of them. we all love you.

hugs :)