Thursday 30 December 2010

Donna's Four Brand new Digi Sets - Available from the 2nd January

My Design Team Leader Donna of Bearlymine Designs has created four new stunning sets of Digi Papers, and you will be able to buy them from Sunday January 2nd from her webshop here and believe me they are truly beautiful as you can see from these photos above.
Dont forget also that the new Challenge Blog  will be launched on Tuesday 4th of January, I do so hope that you will be there supporting Donna and taking part in the fortnightly challenges, Im so looking forward to being one of the very talented Design Team.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful papers!!!

Shirley--Happy new year to you - wish you all the best
Hugs
elma

Diane said...

Those papers look wonderful, Shirley and I look forward to being able to shop!
A very Happy New Year to you and all those you love!
Diane x

Sarah said...

Stunning papers x

Donnas Den said...

They look fab, Shirley. I think the hearts one might end up in my basket.

Donna x

Janette said...

Hi Shirley, What yummy papers, think I am in love with the last one in particular.....sorry for not blogging much, just in case I can't get on tomorrow, All the very best for the coming year Shirley.xxx