Tuesday 15 December 2009

Two Fabulous Awards to Pass On


Recently I was given two lovely awards, the right hand one is for Acquaintance from Gisela http://mueppis-bastelwelt.blogspot.com/ and the left hand one was from Christa http://scrappies-van-christa.blogspot.com/ and this one has to have 10 people to pass on to. But firstly I need to give you five of my secrets, thats quite difficult as Ive already disclosed a lot of them already, so I suppose I will have to try and give you some more.
1. I raised my three daughters and my eldest grandson for many years on my own, about 20 years before I remarried.
2. My youngest daughter suffers with MS, she has two sons, and copes very well on her own.
3. Although I hold a full driving licence I dont drive very often which frustrates my hubby a lot, thats why weve just bought a new automatic car, hes hoping I will start driving again, we shall see.
4. I love Teddy Bears, and have a collection of some quite beautiful ones.
5. While on my own I did all my own decorating and even some electrical work so Im a bit of a Jack of all Trades, master of none, luckily I dont have to anymore as my hubbys pretty good at the electrical work himself.
Now I need to pass on these awards to firstly left handed one (the lady with the dog) to ten of my fellow bloggers and they are:-
Now for the five for the right handed award, the Flower One:-
I sincerely hope girls you enjoy receiving these awards as much as I have, I would have liked to have been able to pass them onto more of my very loyal followers but unfortunately that is not allowed, but I would like to thank you all for your loyalty and to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas, and a Wonderful New Year.
With love and huge hugs to you all Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

16 comments:

Spyder said...

Oh Fabulous!!! Thank you Shirley soooo much for thinking of me! Big Hugs ((Lyn)))

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats on your awards, Shirley. You are so deserving!! I enjoy visiting you and also receiving your lovely comments. Have a great day!!

Janet said...

Thank you for thinking about me Chuck!I will add it later!xx

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Aww thank you so much!! You are so sweet :)

Janette said...

Shirley I am so honoured,thank you so much,will take away with my then start thinking about who to pass onto....so many fab blogs about....thanks again,and have a very Merry Christmas.x

Christa said...

thank you shirley for this award, wow your blog looks fabulous,with the gorjuss girl bighugs xx christa

Audrey said...

Thanks so much Shirley! This is my first award and I love it! Do I do the same thing as you...5 secrets and pass it to 10 bloggers?
And on a side note, I was reading your secrets and saw that your daughter has MS. I do to. How is she doing? Have a great day!!

Sue said...

Hi Shirley
Congratulations on your awards hun, well deserved.
thank you so much for thinking of me hun, i really do appreciate it,hugs sue.x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Hi Shirley, Congrats on your all awards, well deserved.
Hope you are all well.
Hugs
Helena

sparklybitsblog said...

thankyou so much shirley this means the world to me x mandy

Unknown said...

Fab Awards Shirley and much deserved, I too collect teddies and bring up my oldest grandson....mmmm..soul sisters...Hugs Avril xxx

Audrey said...

i of course had to pass this award back to you because i just love your blog and your creations!
Aud cards

mueppi said...

Congrats on your awards, dear Shirley!
Thank you so much for thinking about me!
I`ll add it later!
Have a great day!!
Love Gisela

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award Shirley i will post it on my blog soon i promise....love and hugs Nikki xxxx

Queen La Rubba said...

COngrats to all of the crafters on their sweet awards from Nannieflash!!
Happy Holidays to you Nannie!!
HUGS

Denise Clark said...

Thanks so much, Shirley! You're such a sweetie!