Monday 25 May 2009

Hi Im back




Im sorry I havent been posting for the last 3 days but my hubby and I have been upto Kent to visit, my mum, my mother-in-law, and Ians two daughters and granddaughters, and one of them for the first time. I thought you might like to see them, the older little girl with my hubby is Danu and she is now nearly 10 months old, and the little one Seraphie is 5 weeks old, and is with her mum Sam.

Also I have one other bit of wonderful news, my grandson rang me from Egypt last night to tell me thats he proposed to his girlfriend and she has said yes, so it looks as though I will have to start saving for a new outfit, not sure when the wedding is going to be, no doubt he will give us that news when he gets back, but Im really chuffed, just hope that hes not in any great hurry to turn me into a great-grandma, oh well not to worry I suppose my mum will then be a great, great-grandma when he does. With love Shirleyxxxxxx

13 comments:

Saskia said...

Wow... lovely family!!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Sue said...

Hi Shirley
ive been missin in action to!! LOL. Gorgeous photos hun, grea news about your son how exciting, sue.xx

Donnas Den said...

They're lovely Nannieflash, I bet it's going to be tough having two little ones so close together.

Congratulations, by the way, on your recent candy win. Can't remember who it was with but I saw your name in the last day or so so make sure you check those blog candies. Well done.

Donna

Denise said...

Love the famiy pictures, thanks for sharing.

Poppy said...

Hope you've had a lovely time with your family Shirley,lovely photo's.
poppy

coldwaters2 said...

What gorgeous little ones glad you had a great time hope everything went well.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Rach said...

you have a lovely family shirley, glad that you hve enjoyed your break.. wonderful news all the way from Egypt, sending congratulations..hugs rachxx

Enfys said...

What lovely photos Shirley, that little baby is stunning. Congrats on the forthcoming wedding, time for a new hat, what fun.....
hugs
En xx

Donna said...

Lovely family Shirley, glad to hear you enjoyed your few days away. Great news on your son and his engagement.
And congrats on the candy win on Jacqui's blog.
hugs
Donna

sparklybitsblog said...

fab news shirley and beautiful photo's , glad you had a nice time i was thinking about you lol now back to work lady making those beautiful cards for us to look at and give us all some inspiration x mandy he he he he

Linnie said...

Shirley what a wonderful family you have there glad to have you back
luv
linniexxx

Kimmi said...

Oh they are lovely little girls. So cute! and Seraphine is such a lovely name.

Guess you'l have to buy a new hat :o) OOo and you can practice making wedding cards too till you make the one you want to give!

Kim xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Shirley these photos of your family are just gorgeous hunny lovely photos!!! hugs Linda x