Tuesday 17 March 2009

Meg


Todays card has been created with the Pink Gem stamps, this one is called Meg with Flowers, I love Janet Roberts stamps they are so easy to colour and give such gorgeous results, if you want to visit her site you will see lots of different designs, its http://pinkgemdesigns.blogspot.com/.

Ive again stamped the image onto white card and coloured it with the Derwent Coloursoft pencils, then I have used a blender to soften the edges. I couldnt find a Wizard die big enough to cut it out so Ive actually just cut it with my Carl Rotatrim. I also mounted this onto a square of the blue pearlescent card.

The base card is a A4 piece of white card folded in half and Ive used a blue pearlescent card for the first layer. The paper Ive used on top of this wasnt quite big enough so Ive scanned it into my computer and used My Craft Studio program to cut and paste another copy then Ive printed it of and cut it to fit on the first layer.

Ive then stuck a flowered ribbon across the centre of this and pasted it all to the base card. I used some foam tape to stick the stamped mounted image across the ribbon. The greeting was stamped with one of my greetings stamps and the little fish is one of the Stamps by Judith peg stamps. Ive also used a Sakura clear glitter pen over the greeting and fish just to make them pop out a bit, this was then cut out with one of my oval Wizard dies, and mounted onto a piece of blue pearlescent card cut with my Scalloped Wizard die.

To finish of the card Ive again used some of my Papermaina flowers with a brad in the middle for embellishments.

3 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, i just adore the image you've used its stunning and what lovely colour choices! hugs Linda x

Rach said...

this is gorgeous Shirley, love how you have done the stripes on the cat. wonderful. hugs rachxx

Jackie said...

This is lovely, I love your paper and image combo. Must dig this stamp out you've reminded me how cute it is.

Jackie