Sunday 15 February 2009

Max and Frog


Todays card was created for a lovely little lad Rufus, to celebrate his 3rd Birthday, like most little boys Im sure he would love to get in a pond and catch a frog.

The image was stamped onto white card with Stazon and coloured with my Distress Inks, I left it to dry and then cut it out with my large Nestabilitie Classic Die, then it was mounted onto a Large Scalloped Nestabilitie Diecut from a piece of Holographic Blue card.

The base card is a A4 piece of blue card folded in half and then cut to a 7"x7" size, and then I have stuck a piece of patterned paper on the top, and printed a water effect paper for the bottom section, on this I have used my Martha Stewart punch to give the effect of waves, Ive also used a piece of dark blue pearlescent paper and again used the same punch to give it more defination.

On top of this I have mounted the stamped image, I also created a greeting on my computer and mounted this in the same way as the stamped image. To finish of the card I have stuck some feature buttons, I firstly removed the loops on the back so they would lay flat.

2 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous card, i am sure that rufus is going to love it.xx

Janet said...

Aww this is lovely Shirley! I am sure Rufus will love this!