Wednesday 14 January 2009

A Card for Leah


Again this card has been made using one of the Images from the Pollycraft Range of Stamps, this one is called Innocence.

I stamped it onto white card and painted it with the Artquest paints. While this was drying I created the main card from A4 textured card which I firstly put through my printer and from my computer I picked a paper from one of my Craft Cds and printed it onto the card, I also printed it onto a piece of paper ready to use for the insert.

I then embossed the edges of the card and folded it into a half gateleg shape. I firstly cut with my Nestabilitie Label Dies a mount with Pink Pearliscent Card, and stuck the Image onto it which I had punched out with the Classic Scalloped Oval Die, then this was placed onto the first fold of the base card which was positioned halfway over the edge. I also printed a greeting onto another piece of white card and mounted this onto another piece of pink pearliscent card and cut it with one of my scalloped scissors, this I placed below the stamped image.

The Insert was then embossed down the edge and cut to fit just inside the embossed edge of the card, I had previously printed a verse onto it, I then stuck this inside the second half of the front cover.

I finished the card of with a few different sizes of pink pearls, down the top edges of the card.

No comments: