Thursday 4 December 2008

Cards for my Mum and Mother-in-law


Todays cards were made just to let my mum and mother in law how much I loved them.

Both of them were made from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique, I used two of the lovely ladies and also their backing papers. Firstly I printed both sets of the backing papers onto card, one to use for the card and one for the mount. I did this for both the ladies, the main picture of the lady, I printed onto photo paper making sure that the setting on my printer was set to the right paper and the best photo print.

When printed, I folded one of the cards in half to use for the card, and used the other for one of the mounts. I cut out both ladies and the darker one I mounted onto black card and then onto a blue/green holographic card, the pink lady was mounted directly onto pink holographic card. I then mounted both ladies onto their respective second backing sheet/card, this was then mounted again onto pink holographic card for the pink lady and blue/green holographic card for the darker lady, after this they were mounted onto their own respective cards. The pre-printed greetings were ones that I already had were then attached in the left hand corner of the card.

The flower bouquets were created from silk flowers and babys breath, then I covered the wires with a piece of lace and ribbon, these were then mounted onto the cards on the bottom right hand side.

1 comment:

sparklybitsblog said...

oh shirley these are absolutely gourgeous im sure they will be thrilled with them x mandy