Saturday 8 February 2014

Aurora Wings - "Hydrangea Fairy"

Good Afternoon Crafters, well guess what its raining yet again and its quite heavy to, not sure our dog will want to go out for a toilet as its far to windy as well. Anyway I printed the image onto white card then coloured it with my copic pens then cut it out with my rotatrim, I then mounted it onto a piece of mauve pearlescent card.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card, and the first mount is another piece of the same mauve card, the paper I have used I found on the internet then readjusted it to fit the mount, around the middle I have wrapped a piece of lilac satin ribbon and attached it to the back of the first mount.
The mounted image was then placed in the center with a spray of hydrangea flowers that I had in my stash and in the center I have put some glitter glue.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com.au/
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/DPDC
http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/february-anything-goes-challenge.html

12 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Shirley hope your all well? wow love this gorgeous image & the lilac colour combo so reminds me of spring..stunning work.

smiles Christine x

Anonymous said...

so nice
Hello from Elma

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Shirley! Of course, I love the purples. Fab coloring. I really want to thank you for playing along at Doodle Pantry this month in our challenge #43. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty image, love the paper too, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Nikki said...

Lovely card. Thanks for entering our DT Call at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Shari said...

Beautiful coloring on this image - the flowers are gorgeous as is the face!!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

heidy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Shirley!!
XXX Heidy

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Shirly, love the colours and your design is beautiful, ace colouring too.
Hugs Linda

Marsha said...

Pretty coloring. Really like the hydrangea petals in the corner. Thanks for playing the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

Hanneke said...

What a great card! I love your colors. Hugs, Hanneke

Leanne said...

She is so pretty, love purple and you made the flowers work so wonderfully on this card. Great background too. Nicely done!
Thanks for entering our ATG challenge at One Crazy Stamper! Nicely done!

Leanne DT@OCS!

Hazel said...

Beautiful colours (my favourites). Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x