Saturday 4 May 2013

My Magnolia and Pom Pom Viburnium

I thought you might like to see my Magnolia Stella and my Pom Pom Viburnium they are certainly looking their best at the moment, thats providing we dont have a frost.
I do apologise for not posting much at the moment as Im in the throws of creating some samples for my friend Sarah Hallam and Im also suffering still from some nasty conditions since having my colonoscopy over a week ago, which has been added to by a bad allergic reaction to Penicillin so please forgive me if I dont visit you for now, I will try and get around towards the end of the week.

8 comments:

trudette said...

Hope you 'r going to feel better real soon.
You have a beautiful garden , thanks for sharing such beauty .
have a good weekend,
hugs
trudette

Anonymous said...

thats beautiful
Hugs elma

Laine said...

These are beautiful Shirley. I love this time of year. Please take care and hope you feel better soon.
Laine
xx

heidy said...

Looks beautiful Shirley ,hope your feeling better real soon hun!!
XXX Heidy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous shrubs. Get better soon x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both look beautiful Shirley and hope you are feeling better soon take care
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Claire Phillips said...

Oh my Shirley I hope you are feeling more yourself soon, that is miserable. I really love magnolias and we have a lot around in our street they are just so gorgeous as is yours! Warmest Wishes Claire x

Jill said...

They look lovely Shirley. Hope you are much better soon. x