Sunday 4 January 2009

Fairy Birthday Wishes


Todays card is one that Ive used the Clarity Fairy Stamps, Elusive Images Stamp and the Twinklets Diamond Dust glitter again.

I had a couple of the Fairy stamped images left from my last card and decided to use them with one from the Elusive Images Fairy stamps that I had. This time I cut them up individually with my Nestabilitie small scalloped edge rectangle dies, then I used the Art glue to put a fine bead of glue around the edge of each and scatter the Diamond Dust glitter on them, these I then left to dry.

The base card is a Dark Blue one this time, a piece of A4 blue card folded in half, then I put through my cuttlebug a smaller piece of white card and one of the embossing folders to create the mount for the stamped images. I used my chalks to give it some more defination.

I used my Ribbon Tag Nestabilite die to create the tag for the greeting, then fed a piece of grosgrain ribbon through and fixed it behind the embossed card with tape, I then mounted the card onto my base blue card. The greeting is mounted on a piece of white card which I attached onto the ribbon diecut.

The stamped Images were then stuck onto the embossed card with silicone glue so that I could be able to get them into the right spaces. When dry I used my pearlidoodles to give it some more colour, I finished the card of with three little roses in the left top corner.

No comments: