Tuesday 16 December 2008

A Xmas card for a gorgeous Granddaughter


Todays card was created for my husband's first Granddaughter on her first Christmas.

I used the Cute Companions Christmas Cd and stamps from Crafters Companion for this one, I printed out a background design of a front door and window, this I decoupaged with the extra's that come with it, finishing it of with clear glitter to make it catch the light.

The mice were stamped out and painted with H2O's and left to dry, then they were cut out and arranged on the background to look like a family singing carols in front of the door.

I then printed the patchwork letters from the other Cute Companions Cd, then again I coloured them with the H2O's and stuck onto the front of the card.

This was then mounted onto a silver mount and again onto a red A5 card.

1 comment:

sparklybitsblog said...

oooo this is so cute im sure they will treasure it , what a fab 1st christmas card , love the colours x mandy